I dont wanna be anything other then what ive been tryin to be lately..
A lot has happen in the past I don't know how long since I haven't blogged! I don't know. But all I can say is that I am truly blessed. I never realized how many options are open to me and how I'm so afraid of taking it. That was what my biggest fear on this past retreat I went to. My last retreat to attend as a teen, this will be my 5 retreat I've attended. & I've got to say it was worth it. Getting away from the weekend just to spend it with God. I love it,
So I got about 2 more days before the term ends and here comes Spring break. Awesome right? I hope so. I haven't closed my books yet, I don't think I am until Friday? Haww. I hate procasination. I hate how I'm such a last minute person, getting all my grades together, and passing so I can walk with my class. Speaking of school, I recently went on LOA (Leave of absence) for work because of school. Being a senior can be very scary, imagine college, yikes!
Above it all, It was all worth it. I hope in the end of this week. I'll be going to be with a good note. I'm gonna be praying. So darn hard. I love how God puts me into situations like these just to test me. I love you, hahahaha. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment