So I have 3 more weeks till I finally can close my books and rest my brain because It's Spring Break! :) I'm so effin exhasuted with school, imagine how it would be just trying to get through life after graduation. Speaking of graduation it's months closer, and as I said in the blog before this, I am so damn scared. I mean, when my first day of my senior year I thought, "damnn, I can't wait till graduation!" wrong. I don't want graduation to come, not yet that is. Senior year went by to darn fast and before I know it, I'll be graduating...
I got a retreat coming up next week, thats another thing I'm not really looking forward too, forgive me Jesus, but it's because I haven't been to one in a while and since this is going to be my last one to participate it's going to be one I need to remember and make the best out of it. Speaking of Church and all that, I totally forgot, I reminded myself this morning like a million times since I was so hungry during 1st and 2nd pd, I reminded myself that I won't be able to eat meat today, & whatya know. I'm taking bites off manapua chicken, YIKES! I totally forgot because I was so darn hungry, again, please forgive me jesus. He probably is so disspointed in me, that this is why I'm going through so many struggles right now, he's probably testing me if I can handle every obstacle he throws at me, and you know what? I'm gonna prove him wrong, and do it and face every problem I have. I hope.
Another thing is.. I hate my job, for those who don't know where I work yet, I work at Zippy's. & I hate it, the pay may be so great but damn dealing with some mean ass customers everyday is difficult, having to pull 40+ hours everytime just so I can get medical again because my mom can't support me with medical because I turned 18 already, gahh. What more stress can life throw at me? School + failing x work = LACK OF SLEEP. & even depression. Ack! I really hope that all this hard work I'm doing pulls off after graduation.
Lord, I love you. I know you have a path set for me. I just gotta fix my ways first. †

No comments:
Post a Comment