Monday, February 16, 2009

Focusing.

I've been trying to sleep at night, last night I got through the night without any dreams, or maybe I just couldn't remember, although I did wake up to you on my mind, but that ain't nothing new, it's been that way for the past 2 months now. I've learned that time waits for nobody and life isn't gonna stop for you, there's no time to look back and think about 'what if's anymore. It's about now, and how your gonna pick yourself up, and mooooooooveeee.

Anyway, Happy 21st Birthday Stoney! I hope you have a great birthday. :)

Idk If I've mentioned but my nephew's back here again for vaca! Only for a week and then he's off to Afghanistan for 5 months.

Overall, my weekend went pretty well. Minus out my bi-polar moments. ;P

Edit. - 7.08pm
So as I mentioned that my nephew is back down here for vaca, but it always is a struggle hearing him go through hard times espeicially trynna see his kids. I don't think anyone should go through things that shouldn't even be such a big deal. I've been through some pretty hard things, experienced things that I felt like It was going to be the end of the world, but when he's always down here, it always makes me realize alot of things, and that is. Other people have it harder than we do. I need to start realizing that, since I'm in a position in my life where I don't know what to do, I need to appreciate the simple things in life, and don't mind other people who don't really matter. I wish my nephew's ex doesn't keep on doing this to him, he seriously doesn't deserve any of this. I love my nephew to death, and seeing him go through this struggle with his ex, it just tears my heart into a million of pieces. It has come to the point where, really.. nobody should take life for granted & I need to start seeing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment