Friday, February 27, 2009

decisons, and LENT.

So it's been about a year since I've got confirmed. & I've been a complete mess ever since, ain't to proud to type this out but I have. I've been away from church, when I use to go on a daily and now It's like whenever I feel like it, I know. Hate to admit it, I just don't feel that feeling I use to feel, I feel like a devil has eaten up my soul. So the question is.. Should I attend Full-Filled? Getting the form emailed to me from my sponsor/cousin was such a great feeling, the thing that keeps repeating in my head is... Am I ready? Am I going for the right reason(s) and will I be able to feel the gift that god has given to me before I neglected it. -___- So I have 2 more days and honestly.. I have no idea yet Lord...

So Lent has come around once again, and tooo I don't know what in the world am I gonna give up, and I don't want it to be just for 40 days, bcuz I have learned from the past that lent is not something you give up just for 4o days and then go back, it's always good to try and keep it up even after lent is over. So as I'm thinking what in the world am I gonna do? I've come up with seriously changing my bad habits, don't let TEMPTATIONS get in the way. Not just for 40 days, but for the rest of my 18 yrs and on.

Idk if this blog even made any sense, but I tried to let it out... It's not like me to just express my feelings so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment