Okay, It's really hitting me now. I really might now graduate, I have 9 more days left of school, & I need to get all my work done for history. I've been slacking off this whole semester and only now I'm finally getting my butt up and do something about it. I really don't know what the hell to do, but just try my best. Everything's possible, right? if you set your mind to it. So here I go, being such a big procasinator again, I don't even know if I spelt that shit right, but who gives a damn. I'm so effin worried about what the hell I'm gonna do. I have 9 more days! 9 MORE DAYS! & now I'm trynna focus, wtf is wrong w/ me righ? I don't know either. I have no effin idea what the heck I've gotten myself into. I might not even be able to attend practices for graduation because my history teacher still needs to give an okay that I'll be walking. FML, seriously. FML right now. Prayyyy for me, please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment